Thursday, December 30, 2010

Who Came Up With The Idea Of A Laser

Camellia Jordana



Camélia Jordana Aliouane was born on September 15, 1992 in La Londe les Maures (Var), a village on the Costa Azul, near Marseille. The origins of their parents, however, are Algerian father and mother Kabylie of Algeria. As its name says it happened to an aunt, after listening to a movie. Camelia is the second of the family, has an older sister and a younger brother and many uncles and cousins. Including ones with a taste for music, his own mother, who was an opera singer. From an early Camélia said skills and interest in music and began studying piano as a small child.

At age 16 her mother encouraged to be submitted to the selection of Nouvelle Star 2009 (similar to our Idol), a competition they had won in previous Julien Doré, Amandine Bourgeois or Christophe Willem . Camélia sings a cappella "What a Wonderful World" Louis Armstrong and conquer a panel of judges including by Lio. One of his first performances in the competition and as such is the "Quelqu'un m'a dit" (Someone told me) of Carla Bruni, but also makes versions of Blondie , Britney Spears, Louise Attaque and Rolling Stones. Finally the contest is won and Camélia Soan is in third place. However, immediately signed a contract with a multinational and a few months, the March 29, 2010 appearance of his first album, which bears his name, Jordana Camélia and published before it has reached 18 years. This is her first single, "Non non non (écouter Barbara )" (No no no, listen to Barbara).



quickly, so this song like the entire album, are at the top of sales, not only in France but also Belgium and Switzerland. Eight months after its release the album achieved platinum status. Thanks to this album Camélia Jordana is selected among the 10 finalists Prix Constantin 2010, to be decided on November 12 and, finally, get Hindi Zahra. Earlier in August, the record label released a second single Camélia, "Calamity Jane " if at first resembled the singer of love and melancholy in this second character is the legendary nineteenth-century American fighter.



Camélia The first disc consists Jordana songs about love, mostly, young love and disappointment in love, but with a sense of humor. Songs were composed by Edgar Ficat , Doriand , K1 Abel, Mathieu Boogaerts and Camélia own, who also collaborated on the arrangements.

November 20 coinciding with the Day of the Rights of the Child, and in collaboration with UNICEF, has appeared a version with lyrics written for the occasion of his best known song "Non non non". And it invites Internet to sing too.



finish with his third single, "C'est Moi", which is signed by Mathieu Boogaerts. In the following video you can follow the letter and even sing and then you have the translation of "Non non non (écouter Barbara)."



For more information, click here .

+ + +


Camélia Jordana - "Non, non, non" De l'album
Camellia Jordana (2010)

How often should I
You say it with style?
I will not go to Baron

No, no, no, no
I do not want to take the air
No, no, no, no
I do not want a drink
No, no, no not
I do not want to forget
No, no, no, no
I do not want to spend

I just want to go badly

And there's no harm in that
Drag, eat Play slab
Barbara
Perhaps he will return


No, I do not want a ride
What's the point of a ride
No, I do not want to undo it so beautiful
From Hell
Who starts
please me I do not want to leave my living room

[The Chorus]

No, I do not want to get better
What's the point of going
better No, I do not want to dress
Nor do my makeup
Let me bored with your questions
Stop

[Au Refrain]

Camellia Jordana - "No, no, No "Del álbum
Camellia Jordana (2010)

¿Cuántas he veces con estilo deciros of

que no quiero dirty?

No, no, no, no I do not want
to take the air out
No, no, no, no I do not want

a drink No, no, no, no I will not forget

No, no, no, no
I do not want to do without.


just want to be wrong,
(there is nothing wrong with being wrong)
crawl, eat nothing
listen to Barbara. Maybe
returns.


I do not want a ride
What is a spin?

not want to get rid of this hell so beautiful
starting to like.
not want to leave this room.

[Chorus]

I do not want to be better.
What good be better?
I do not want to dress. Nor
makeup.
Let me bored.
Completed and with your questions.

[Chorus]


0 comments:

Post a Comment