Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Imperiaonline Strategy

tortillas ... Dj

As you stay I stay ... ... I MUTE conto a bird that one of our young singers is double-edged sword ... if one side does not cut short by another bone ... that the girl has a boyfriend by now but very your secret has a girlfriend ... does not surprise me that not ... say that the girl belongs to the same elite living the good life that the singer and keep it secret for several years if their parents are disinherited realize ... but at the low low play to make their tortillas ... go there is the solution of how they can survive one day they realize that the tortillas are expensive hahaha ... but I'm glad that this singer live his double life hidden from the end does not have to explain your private life to anyone unless she wants to ... keep it up mom and then I leave about ten lempiras for dinner hahahaha that you had your secret to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment