Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Racing Go Kart Frame For Sail

Dengue

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... what queridisisisisisimos have been my pleasure to greet readers ... after this long hiatus ... I hope I have missed you and I miss them ... but here I am again to bring you the most succulent Tijerazos ... and apologies for and abandoning them so ... but for those who do not know I'm working on another TV project which consumed me a little, but here I am again hurt who hurt.
I invite you not to miss Trapitos 54TV At Sun Through Monday through Friday at 6:00 pm and repeating at 10:00 pm ... and also http://www.54tv.net/ , where they take an hour of pure entertainment with my dearest Anahi Perez ... telling everything that happens in the Honduran and international Farándula ... because if the rags are washed at home, we are we take them out in the sun ...

And starting the Tijerazos ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment