Thursday, September 16, 2010

Purse Too Heavy Clip Art

What started in stamp collecting? - Part 3 World Scout Jamboree XIX

Let me warn you about
be very ambitious to get started in stamp collecting. You have to be happy with an initial package of one or two thousand different stamps. A little history will explain better my point of view. A friend asked me to get him a package for beginners to his younger brother, who was 14 years and wanted to know how much it would cost. About 30 soles (5 dollars), I said. He was surprised when I said that, I wonder why so little, why could not buy her brother a little better, a great album, and instead of thousand stamps, many more. I tried to convince him otherwise but I could not do so in the end, my friend bought a large stamp album and a huge amount of stamps. My friend believed that he was giving away something good with which started in stamp collecting. His brother, of course, was more than happy with this gift. My friend and his brother sat down and took all the stamps.

There was his project, with hours of entertainment ordering stamps. However, there had to take a long time to get things started to go not so well. The huge amount of stamps began to pose a problem. The younger brother was beginning to feel disappointed, and my friend was feeling desperate. Finally he sought for some excuse to leave and go do something else. The days passed and stopped to finish stamps stored in a box.

On the other hand, another friend, a little wiser, went to a collector with experience for advice. He wanted to start in philately as well. The collector, gave him a book containing valuable information about stamp collecting, information like that now you are reading. After a few days back and requested one of these packages for beginners, with which he retired to his home and applied the knowledge acquired. A few weeks later, my friend looked very confident, "I read the book and I organized a thousand stamps," she told me. Now I feel I can go one step further, I'll buy one of those best album and start a serious collection. That way, I'm sure will become a great collector. Thanks to philately started in an appropriate manner could enjoy this training.

0 comments:

Post a Comment